1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs
2 tablespoons honey
2 - 8oz. pkg. fat free cream cheese, softened
1-1/2 cups powdered sugar
2 teaspoons grated lime peel
1 - 8oz. contained frozen fat free whipped topping, thawed
3/4 cup sugar
1 tablespoon cornstarch
3/4 cup fresh lime juice
2 pints (4 cups) fresh strawberries, 1/4 lengthwise
1. Heat oven to 375. Spray 8" square baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
2. In small bowl or food processor bowl with metal blade, combine graham cracker crumbs and honey; mix until crumbly and well-blended. Press in bottom of sprayed baking dish. Bake at 375 for 8-10 minutes or until set. Cool 15 minutes or until completely cooled.
3. In large bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Add powdered sugar and lime peel; mix well. Fold in whipped topping. Spread over cooled crust. Freeze at least two hours or overnight.
4. In small saucepan, combine sugar and cornstarch; mix well. Add lime juice; cook and stir until bubbly and thickened. Cool five minutes. Stir in strawberries.
5. To serve, cut into 9 squares...if frozen, let stand at room temp. for 15 minutes before cutting. Place on didividual dessert plates. Top each with strawberry mixture just before serving.
Number Of Servings:9
Preparation Time:30 minutes