Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Cake Mix Cookies














I made these cookies and they are sooooo good! I used strawberry cake and Kendall loved them too! They are so easy and it actually made 5 dozen cookies! I even made them into sandwich cookies! I think they would even be good as icream sandwich cookies! All Carson could say was mmmmmmmm!

1 package of cake mix (any flavor)

1 large egg

1/4 cup of oil

1/4 cup of water

1 cup of chopped nuts, raisins, oatmeal, coconut, chocolate chips, M&M'S® etc. (anything you like in cookies)



Heat oven to 350 degrees. Combine cake mix, egg, oil, and water. Beat until well blended. Stir in remaining ingredient (s). Drop by teaspoon about 1 inch apart onto greased cooke sheet. Bake for 15 minutes or until done. Makes about 4 dozens. Yummy!

1 comment:

Lori Bottomley said...

I used to make a recipe like this using chocolate cake and made them into oreos with frosting in the middle. I wonder if Kendall remembers? I learned how when we were in California.